This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site, Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Bodhi Medicine TM when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Bodhi Medicine: means Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra), at Avenida Baja California 261, piso 6, Hipódromo, Mexico City.
Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) make available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
System: means any online communications infrastructure that Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) make available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User / Users: means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) and acting in the course of their employment; and
Website: means the website that you are currently using (www.Bodhi Medicine.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. courses.bodhimedicine.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title & profession;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Bodhi Medicine TM or Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Bodhi Medicine may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to Bodhi Medicine TM and Dr. Yonatan Eides Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. User disclaimer
All the content of this website is based solely on research conducted by Dr. Yonatan Eidels huber (Nirdosh Kohra), unless otherwise noted. The information is presented “as is” for your educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions or prevent any disease. Dr. Yonatan Eidels Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) has no duty whatsoever to update any information on this website.
The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on our or as noted other parties’ research and experience. Dr. Yonatan Eidels Huber (Nirdosh Kohra) encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a Medical doctor or a qualified healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other regulatory body. We recommend that you do your own independent research before making any decision for your own health.
If you do not want to be bound by all these terms, please do not use this website.
12. Contacting Us
1. Definitions and Interpretation
Cookie: means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
Personal data: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
We/Us/Our: means “Our Website/School/Company”, the brand owned and operated by Company name or Person.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Company name or person(s).
- Registered address: Avenida Baja California 261, piso 6, colonia Hipódromo, Mexico City, 06100, Mexico.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +5215526994376
- 3.2 By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for analytics and for marketing purposes. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- 3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category (usually first-party cookies) if it is essential to the operation of Our Site as without them we cannot provide the functionality that you need to use this website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you navigate through the online school, also support functions such as logging in, and payment transactions.
- 3.3.2 Functionality Cookies
Functional Cookies allow our web site to remember choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences and any customizations you make to pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
- 3.3.3 Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- 3.3.4 Marketing/Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- 3.3.5 Third Party Cookies
Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- 3.3.6 Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- 3.3.7 Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
- 3.4 Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- 3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- 4.1 The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- 4.2 The following strictly necessary third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires nsr m.stripe.network Used to process payments for our website. When you close your browser cookiesEnabled checkout.stripe.com Used to process payments for our website. When you close your browser ab_disable_remember_ checkout.stripe.com Used to process payments for our website. 7 years checkout-test-session checkout.stripe.com Used to process payments for our website. 10 years cid checkout.stripe.com Used to process payments for our website. for ever vuid vimeo.com These cookies are used by Vimeo to collect analytics tracking information. 1 year player player.vimeo.com These cookies are used by Vimeo to collect analytics tracking information. 1 year JSESSIONID .nr-data.net Preserves users states across page requests. When you close your browser
- 4.3 Our Site uses the following functional Cookies (remove cookies not exploited in your school):
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires hblid yourschool.com a visitor identifier that we use only on your site to remember this visitor between visits 2 years wcsid yourschool.com a session identifier that we use only on your site to keep track of a single chat session When you close your browser olfsk yourschool.com storage identifier that we use to maintain chat state across pages (e.g. message history) 2 years _okbk yourschool.com extra state information (e.g. chat box being open/closed) When you close your browser _ok yourschool.com most recent Olark site ID (security measure) When you close your browser _oklv yourschool.com the Olark loader version (for improved caching) When you close your browser _okla yourschool.com used for caching purposes (loaded from CDN vs. loaded from our infrastructure) When you close your browser _okgid yourschool.com used for caching by setting a hash for assets to determine if they have changed and if they need to be refreshed When you close your browser _okac yourschool.com used for caching by setting a hash for assets to determine if they have changed and if they need to be refreshed When you close your browser _okck yourschool.com used to test whether the visitor's browser allows cookies to be stored When you close your browser _okdetect yourschool.com used to test whether the visitor's browser allows cookies to be stored When you close your browser
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires TawkConnectionTime yourschool.com previous registration time stamp When you close your browser Tawk_ yourschool.com socket connection url When you close your browser __tawkuuid yourschool.com domain restriction values 6 months __cfduid tawk.to Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. 1 year
Zendesk Web Widget
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires pubsub_cookie yourschool.com This cookie is used for the freshchat service When you close your browser hop- yourschool.com This cookie is used for the freshchat service When you close your browser yourschool.com This cookie is used for the freshchat service When you close your browser _ yourschool.com This cookie is used for the freshchat service 1 year pnctest yourschool.com This cookie is used for the freshchat service 1 year
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires ZD-referrerPolicy yourschool.com Stores referrer tags Forever ZD-zE_oauth yourschool.com Stores the authentication token once the user has been authenticated. 2 hours ZD-currentTime yourschool.com Sets the time when page loads. Forever ZD-settings yourschool.com Stores a hash of settings so that we don't keep sending blips after the initial one Forever ZD-suid yourschool.com Session id for pathfinder. 20 minutes ZD-buid yourschool.com Collects Machine ID. Forever Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires intercom-id- yourschool.com This cookie is used by Intercom as a session so that users can continue a chat as they move through the site. 9 months
- 4.4 Our Site uses analytics services provided by your analytics services, if any. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through them.
- 4.6 The analytics services used by Our Site uses the following Cookies (remove cookies not exploited in your school):
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires _ga yourschool.com Google Analytics: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years _gat yourschool.com Google Analytics: Used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate. When you close your browser _gid yourschool.com Google Analytics: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. When you close your browser collect yourschool.com Google Analytics: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. When you close your browser
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires mp_#_mixpanel yourschool.com MixPanel: Cookie used by MixPanel for analytics purposes 1 year Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires __smToken yourschool.com The __smToken is set once you login to Sumo and is checked to verify whether you are logged into Sumo or not. 1 year __smSmartbarShown yourschool.com Is set when the Smartbar is shown 50 years __smVID yourschool.com Used to display relevant advertising 1 month __smSessionId yourschool.com Used by Sumo to establish a cookie on a users computer to begin a session to enable Sumo products When you close your browser
- 4.7 Targeting/Marketing cookies
Targeting/Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising (remove cookies not exploited in your school):
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires fr facebook.com Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third-party advertisers 3 months tr facebook.com Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third-party advertisers When you close your browser
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires __hstc yourschool.com The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). 2 years hubspotutk yourschool.com This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts. 10 years __hssc yourschool.com This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp. 30 min __hssrc yourschool.com Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it to 1 and use it to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session. session messagesUtk yourschool.com This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the messages tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they're added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you have a history of chatting with a visitor and they return to your site later in the same cookied browser, the messages tool will load your conversation history with that visitor. session
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires ci_session refersion.com Preserves users states across page requests. When you close your browser refersion_csrf_code refersion.com Sets csrf token to prevent cross site request forgery. When you close your browser __cfduid refersion.com Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. 1 year
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires ads/ga-audiences yourschool.com Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites. When you close your browser Name of Cookie Provider Purpose Expires Fomo.hstry-count-since-first-event- yourschool.com Used by Fomo for showing user notifications. Persistent Fomo.hstry-first-timestamp- yourschool.com Used by Fomo for showing user notifications Persistent Fomo.snv- yourschool.com Used by Fomo for showing user notifications Persistent
5. Consent and Control
(Keep section 5.1 and 5.2 if you are using our cookie opt-in mechanism from School Privacy settings.)
- 5.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that We use.
- 5.2 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- 5.3 The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- 5.3.1 Google Chrome
- 5.3.2 Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 5.3.3 Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- 5.3.4 Safari (macOS)
- 5.3.5 Safari (iOS)
- 5.3.6 Mozilla Firefox
- 5.3.7 Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)